This article will walk you through the steps of creating and adding people to a conference call while using Yealink phones.
Start a Conference
- Start a call to someone that is going to be in the conference
- Once you have the other person on the line, press the conference button (on the phone or the phone’s screen)
- Dial the number or extension
- Once the call is connected press the Conference key again
- Now there are 3 parties (you included) in the conference, if you need to add more people just repeat steps 2-4
Managing a Conference
- During the conference, the “Manage” button will appear on the screen
- After pressing Manage, you will see a list of participants and 4 options; Far mute, remove, far hold, and back
- You can select a participant using the up/down arrows on the keypad
- “Far mute” will mute the selected participant, “Far hold” will put that selected user on hold, and “Remove” will remove the participant from the conference. The “back” option will simply take you back to the previous screen.